Bring Salesforce CRM records into Microsoft Teams to collaborate and close deals:
- New opportunities notifications in channels with the details you need
- Opportunity updates in Microsoft Teams channel to collaborate
- Chat with peers around each opportunity
Work together with customers and any colleague across functions, even if they aren’t a Salesforce user, reducing your Salesforce licensing burden :
- Sync Salesforce Account Team with Microsoft Teams groups
- Get non Salesforce user access CRM Data and collaborate from Microsoft Teams
Unified Document Management
Co-author documents using Office 365 :
- Bring the power of Office 365 files management to Salesforce : Office and Office Online, real time co-authoring, editing on the go
- Access Microsoft Teams documents from a Salesforce Opportunity
- Make non CRM users collaborate on the same documents as sales
- Reduce CRM files storage cost
Search and update records from Microsoft Teams mobile app using the SalesTim assistant bot while on the go:
- Share notes from chat and sync it with Salesforce
- Ensure a strong pipe hygiene with opportunities update from chat
- Business cards pictures into Saleforce contacts
Fits with your Sales Organization
Don’t reinvent the wheel! With SalesTim for Salesforce, you can easily map your existing sales organization and processes with Microsoft Teams.
- Define your Microsoft Teams governance based on your sales team organization
- Manage centrally the collaboration lifecycle with teams provisioning, collaborators invitations and archiving.
Wanna go further? Bring an AI Assistant to your Sales Reps!
SalesTim Business Assistant helps Sales Professionals to spend more time actually selling, by automating key daily tasks, meetings preparation and debrief, contacts management, pipe cleaning and proposal collaboration.
Help them spend more time actually selling!